Mission and Values :
“The sky is not the limit. Your imagination is.”
We are committed to being a premier provider of early childhood education. It is out desire to be the school of choice in the community in which we operate. Our programs, services, and facilities must be designed and operated with superior quality in order to satisfy the needs of our parents and students.
- We believe the children are our highest priority.
- We believe in the preservation of dignity, self-respect, and child rights in a loving and caring environment.
- We believe in the child-centered approach to care in which the total needs of the child is met. The child’s family is encouraged to become closely involved with the school in meeting the child’s needs.
To Community :
- We believe that our school should be responsive to the early childhood educational needs of its community and should direct its resources to meet those in a cost-effective manner.
- We believe our school should be a good corporate citizen of the community, maintaining communications with the various communities we serve and participating actively in community affairs, particularly those related to early childhood education.
- We believe in fostering a meaningful relationship with local educational institutions and assisting them with early childhood education programs.
To Employees :
- We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. We believe in providing an environment in which associates :
– Have opportunities through education and advancement to reach their maximum potential.
– Are recognized and rewarded for their individual contribution and feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their work.
– Are motivated to continue their employment with the school so long as they meet the expectation of their jobs.
– Are free to express their ideas and concerns, and are encourages to participate in and feel a part of, the organization.
– Are treated fairly with respect, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, ethnic or other backgrounds.
- We believe that unselfishness and teamwork are vital to the success of the school. Every employee should recognize and understand that there must be individual and collective responsibility for the care of each child and the financial success of the school.
To Management :
- We believe in the decentralized concept of organizational structure and the participative style of management.
- We believe in the fair and consistent application of rules, policies, and procedures of the school.
- We believe in “results-oriented management” and encourage initiative and creativity within the framework of the organizational structure.
- We believe in being good stewards of our resources.
- We believe our work is rooted in the Judeo-Christian ethic, and that obedience to go is measured by our service to other. Only by following this principle will our mission and potential as a school be fulfilled.